This first picture is Brevin and Evleyn dressed up as they pleased, sharing bits of Evelyn's hallowed Link costume from this past Halloween. ON this day I had two "Link's" protecting the house.
This next one is a doozy. Those are Christmas pj bottoms and a long sleeved camouflage shirt. She also has her orange and yellow cat (named Peppermint by the way) dressed in one of her t-shirts.
And lastly... I am not even sure what happened here. Lime green and white checked shorts with white shirt but she added red, Christmas Penguin socks with black fancy dress shoes. In this picture she is readying herself to squirt Billy Bones with a tiny spray bottle (water) for some gross infraction of her rules.
7 comments:
So funny! I vote for the third outfit - way cute!
Ah, a girl after my husband's own heart. He loves camo! She is quite a creative little thing, isn't she?
My daughter also has a yellow and white kitty, but not so creative with the name: her name is Kitty.
There is a picture of Kitty on my blog. She is apparently an incontinent kitty as she is sporting a newborn size diaper.
(Hi - I commented before but I don't think it went through - forgive me if I'm repeating myself.)
I find it so cute that your daughter seems taken with all holidays, only anytime during the year.
Wanda
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh those outfits made me grin!!! Love them.
Pretty creative outfits on the little cutie. We especially liked the "Link" ensemble--you all play too much nintendo, too, huh?
Monica
www.6daysweek.blogspot.com
Too cute. I love to see what they come up!
You had me at Christmas penguin socks. My hearts all a'flutter. :)
Post a Comment