As many of you know (or should know) I am a HUGE Buffy/ Angel fan. OK really anything that Joss Whedon does BUT his best character EVER? that would be Angel - the Vampire with a soul. No he does not glitter. No he is not always good. Yes he has better hair than the glittery vamp. Yes he is my obsession. Now, I know that Angel does really exist- right? Maybe he could. I would still have no shot with him because 1)He would be a Vampire and 2) I would not be Buffy- so there it is. I have to settle for being slightly obsessed with David Boreanaz- you know the actor that brought Angel to life. Every once in awhile I have a "David Dream" and then spend the next few days on the internet, staring at pictures of the loverly, wonderfully broody, sexy beast that is D.B.
Leslie knows all of this. He takes it in stride. I mean first of all, have you ever heard my husband talk about Salma Hayek? NO? Well, it's close to my David Thing. We just laugh about it. Ask yourself why though, why does Les not mind? Here it is.....In MY mind, if David Boreanaz were to walk into the room, my hair would fluff up and I would immediately drop 50 pounds, my thighs would revert back to the 16 year old manifestations of themselves, the polar fleece that I was wearing would turn into some slinky black number and somehow, my legs would be shaved- then I would walk over to David and thrill him with my wit and charm and he would spend the rest of his days pining for ME. Leslie know the truth- I would stay exactly as I was, but I would sort of get all glassy eyed, twitch a bit and drool down my front. Leslie knows that MAYBE D.B. would give me a sort of pitying pat on the head as he tried to avoid the spit bubbles that were coming out of my mouth and walk on and live his life.
It's sad but true. I'll jut keep looking at David online and hope to God that we are never in the same room (particularly when I haven't shaved my legs and I'm wearing polar fleece).
ok ok the real reason that Les doesn't mind? Because he knows that mostly I am being silly and funny and I would never leave him for David - I may do some serious french kissing with him in a closet though- no I would NOT. I would maybe kind of want to though.
Here is a YouTube video made by someone more unbalanced than myself. Go see for yourself what a hottie the DB is. (oh it's like 9 minutes long or something I don't expect normal mortals to be able to stand that much DB at first- you must build immunity- lest your mind melt from the power of His Broodiness DB- so just get the general idea and then step outside for some fresh air)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_WrKlNAYog
At about the 8 minutes and 13 seconds mark, there is a picture of him in a bathtub? That picture sort of makes me a little twitchy. OK I am going to go shave my legs, in case I run into David Boreanaz at a Giant Eagle in suburban Cleveland while I am buying lettuce or toothpaste - that's possible.
Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment