Friday, June 11, 2010

Decisions Decisions

I am at a cross roads with the blog. I have called it Life with The Bean for so long that it's hard to think about changing the name. I was thinking about doing two blogs- one for him and one for her- that may get too cumbersome. Then I have to think- where would I put the everyday stuff that was about both or me just complaining?
I am still trying to make up my mind.
Any suggestions?

Update: I have decided. I will follow the advice of some pretty smart folks and keep everything here and just add Liam in. Makes sense, it's easy and it feels right. I am sure that eventually he will have a nick name up there too. Right now I call him Rocket Boy , his Aunt calls him Cheeks for Weeks and his sister calls him whatever crosses her mind so until I know what will stick- it's "her Brother".

2 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Michal, Thank you for your comment on my blog! I think my DH would agree with yours. Fierce definitely could be a descriptive of me! LOL!

ABout your blog title, what about "Life with the Bean and (insert nickname for your son)". Personally I could never keep up with two blogs. When I used to do paper scrapping, I did so well with just one child, then we had two and I was thinking "now what?" Needless to say the first has a bunch of scrapbooks, the second has a few and LM … well she doesn't have any yet. I do get our blog printed so I just say that my family scrapping has evolved!

Thanks again for your comment and support!

Special K said...

Leave this one as is... blogging everything here. Just add whatever nickname you come up with for Liam. Life with the Bean and ?????

Sometimes simple is best. ;)
PS. Love the new look!