Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Liam Day!

Ok so I'm a day behind but the good news is... they got Liam!! Evelyn called yesterday morning, 12:42 am our time, and said "Hello. We got Liam. I'm taller than him, he only comes up to my shoulders!" HA then she passed the phone over to Kel. I'll leave all the details for sis to fill u in on, but they said that he's precious, seems kinda quite, won't let his big sister out of his sight, and they are all doing great! Oh, and he's a chubby little guy! Cute!  I can't wait to get my hands on him! This aunt of his is gonna kiss his face off!  After I squeeze the stuffing outta Bean ofcourse.  I miss them already..can't wait for them to get home.

Today is official paperwork day for them....ughh right? And the next 2 days are free days.  We're really hoping they call and check in tonight, it's torture not hearing from them everyday.

                                            

2 comments:

kitchu said...

wonderful wonderful news!!!!!! so happy for all of you :)

Special K said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Can't wait for pics. :)