Saturday, December 15, 2007

Breakfast with Santa



Well Breakfast with Santa was this morning. This was something The Bean really wanted to go to, she was thrilled. Then we get there, she sees Santa and just freezes up. I knew this would happen so, I wasn't surprised or dissapointed, that's just Ev (and most kids really and when you think about it, who can blame them?). I actually thought that Santa would be up and walking around and waving Hello and that sort of thing but they just had him set up in a small room and that's where he stayed. OK , except that this was the only Santa type picture I could get, Evelyn looking at Santa and being nervous. Well, the food was good and even if it wasn't MY idea of a Santa type function, Bean had fun and is completely satisfied, that's all that counts.

No comments: