Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This and That

  • So my ears have faded. I no longer look like a walking reason to not dye your hair at home. 
  • Ev seems to be recovered from The Tick Incident. Man, am I glad because I was getting tired of checking her head and rubbing a placebo on her scalp! ( the placebo in question is Vaseline in a tube)
  • Last night Ev and I were making pizza and out of the blue it was like a hole was torn in my heart. I wanted Liam home so bad right then. 
  • My cat had been pouting for two days now. I am unaware of any blatant neglect or abuse so I am not sure what his issue is. Have any of you ever had a cat stare at you incriminatingly for 48 hours? It's un-nerving. I even cleaned the litter box twice yesterday! AND he got "double tuna"! What's up?
  • At dinner 3 nights ago we had Penne. So Ev grabs up a pasta tube and started wheezing thru it. She had a eureeka moment. She said " hey! This is why Darth Vader breathes weird! He's breathing thru a noodle!" 
  • We have the living room nearly done. But I have decided that I want it all to be red instead of just a red accent wall. I swear Leslie nearly wept when I told him (though he agrees with me). It just means two more days of painting instead of a quick rolling on of the second coat. Ah well, if we weren't painting we'd be just- what? Oh! Living in a house that's not torn apart.

No comments: