- I get constant CNN type updates about what she and Liam are doing. Even if I am in the same room looking directly at the both of them. I think of her as "The Narrator".
- She was searching for some trinket of hers yesterday and looked at me and said, " WHO in this house would have the nerve to move my things? Huh? Probably my sneaky, SNEAKY brother!" ( it was her sneaky, sneaky brother)
- Les tripped over a chair yesterday and Ev gasped and said, "oh are you alright?"When Les laughed and said that yes he was fine she replied,"Oh so what are you? Some kind of tough guy or something?"
- Les ate a sandwich the other day. Then he ate the rest of mine that I couldn't finish. Ev looked right at him and said, "What's up Mr. Two Sandwich?"
- She also has this Evita thing going on. We have let her watch some Musicals, (Guys and Dolls, Singin' In the Rain - that sort of stuff). Now she gets in these moods where she sings out her activities. Like this : "OH! Here i am in Hot Ta-MAAAAAA-KEEEEEE and I am mak-in my MAAAAAAMMMMMAAAA some egggggggs! She likes saaaaaalt so I am putting some onnnnnnn the egggggggs! My broth-eeerrrrr is slober-iiiiing!. " You get the idea...
That's my girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment