Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh Yes Dan......

I have read the Twilight Series (well I am waiting for a copy of the fourth one) and I love it. It's written for teens so you don't have to read it and worry about all of the amoralistic, toothy vampire sex like when you read Anita Blake. This gives you the calorie free version of dark twisted love for the un-dead. Right up my alley. For a very short while I was like "Angel who? EEEEEDDDDWWAARRDDD!!!!" but have since recovered my Joss Whedon sensibilities and have relegated the Undead Hawtness that is Edward to number three on my list of corpses I could... well, you know.... For those interested, Angel is no. 1 and Spike is no 2 and number 4 right after Edward, is Michael from the Lost Boys (technically Michael was only ever a partial Vamp because he never partook of the blood but it was close). OH! And then there is Jean -Claude, no HE may be number three and then..... Maybe I have issues, I blame it all on my Mother.
Watch link please.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1GbukZnl1Y

I fear that the kid playing Edward in the movies may be over doing the tight faced, take me serious I'm Dead face a bit much but, we'll see. My Mom and I are going to be right in the audience of giggling teens and tweens when this puppy opens.

Also if you have no idea who Angel , Spike or Michael or Jean-Claude are, well let me know and I can provide a reading and watching list to get you up to speed. That is all.

No comments: